We make it simple to stay protected. In the real estate business, things happen. You can be accused of not showing your buyer homes in certain neighborhoods because of their race or religion. Your seller can fail to disclose known flaws in a home that can expose you to a potential buyer’s claim. Perhaps an inspector or workman you recommended botched the job, forcing you into a costly legal defense. Even failing to let a buyer know that the home you’re representing has experienced a death can result in a nasty lawsuit and monetary damages against you. A hundred things can conspire to ruin your business. That is unless you are protected by a comprehensive insurance program designed for real estate businesses like yours.
That’s what you get from your local PriemCo Insurance agent: a special program designed exclusively for real estate agents and brokers. Our Real Estate Agents/Brokers E&O (Errors & Omissions) is simple to understand, purchase, and file claims. Its simplicity lets you concentrate on your customers instead of worrying about whether your business is protected should disaster strike — and it often does without warning.
Why choose our Agents/Brokers E&O policy package?
Our Real Estate Agents/Brokers E&O is created by professional liability experts who fully understand the needs of real estate agents and brokers.
• Provides comprehensive protection against the unique Errors & Omissions (E&O) exposures facing real estate businesses
• A total solution, PriemCo Insurance can write all policies from Property to General Liability to Workers’ Compensation to the E&O (Professional Liability), providing streamlined billing options and efficient claims handling
• Built-in Tenant Discrimination coverage ($250,000 sub-limit at no additional premium) adds protection against allegations of denial of housing due to race, ethnicity, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, etc.
• Lockbox coverage included at no additional premium ($100,000 sub-limit; policy shall apply to claims for damage to or destruction of tangible property arising from the distribution, maintenance, operation or use of a lockbox at any property owned, occupied, leased, listed by or under the control of the insured)
• Built-in technology coverage (protects stored computer data against hacking, viruses, damage, destruction, etc.)
• Coverage available for the sale of agent-owned residential properties
• Defense costs outside the policy limit available to provide more flexibility and coverage in the event of a significant loss
• Up to $25,000 limit for Disciplinary Proceedings Defense coverage
• Protection against allegations of failure to disclose, report or advice of pollutants such as mold. With the combined deep industry experience of your local PriemCo Insurance agent behind you, there’s no need to worry if you are adequately protected or who’s watching your back. You’ll be able to devote your time to satisfying your current customers and developing new ones.
Additional Protection That Offers Peace of Mind
We offer a comprehensive suite of insurance products to protect your business from risks along with many other endorsement options:
- Business Owner’s Policy for Real Estate
- Commercial Automobile
- Commercial Umbrella
- Workers’ Compensation
Feel free to reach out to: Chad@PriemCo.com 503.683.2608