What is Business Owners Policy?
Business Owners Policy (BOP) is enhanced insurance that combines general liability insurance and property insurance.
Every business owner needs business insurance to be protected. Our Business Owner’s Policy offers a good starting point for accountants, consultants, real estate agencies, architects, engineers, law offices, medical office, pet groomers, printers, and more.
Protect your business from property damage, lawsuits, loss of income and more. Our insurance solutions for small business owners offers protection from different types of risks, including accidents, property damage, loss of income and more. Our agents work with you to develop a tailored solution to fit your business needs, including
- Property insurance—Protect your building, furniture, equipment, and other valuable assets from natural disaster, theft and other damage
- General liability insurance—Even if you do everything right as a business owner, accidents can happen. General liability insurance helps pay for the costs to defend and settle claims against your business for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury.
- Loss of income and extra expense—If your businesses can’t open for business because of damage from a natural disaster or other property damage, we offer protection that will reimburse you for loss of business income.
- Data breach—In today’s world, all small businesses face the threat of their sensitive data being lost, stolen or compromised. That’s why we include data breach coverage to help pay for notification, credit monitoring and investigation expenses.
Our specialized programs include:
- Accounting, Tax Preparation, Payroll and Bookkeeping Services
- Real Estate Agencies
- Architects, Engineers and Surveyors (except construction management)
- Lawyers and Notaries (less than 250 attorneys)
- Design Services