Businesses are increasingly reliant on the use of confidential customer information, whether in physical or electronic form, resulting in more susceptibility to lawsuits, investigations and other expenses related to the loss or disclosure of that information. Data breaches resulting from ‘cyber-attacks’ and theft or loss of confidential client information can have significant financial consequences and could impact your company’s reputation.
- Lawsuits from customers whose credit card or other confidential information was lost or stolen
- Defense expenses due to regulatory investigations
- Forensic costs associated with determining the extent of an electronic breach or lost documents
- Lawsuits for libel, slander and copyright infringement arising from electronic media
- Expenses related to restoring lost data and programs
Our Cyber Privacy & Security Insurance offers multiple insuring agreement and limit options including:
- Privacy and Security Liability
- Cyber Media Liability Coverage
- Breach Event Expenses
- Breach Reward Expenses
- Breach Restoration Expenses
- Investigation Expenses
- Business Interruption and Extra Expense
- Cyber Extortion Expenses
- Cyber Theft
Business Owners Policy (BOP) is enhanced insurance that combines general liability insurance and property insurance.
Every business owner needs business insurance to be protected. Our Business Owner’s Policy offers a good starting point for accountants, consultants, real estate agencies, architects, engineers, law offices, medical office, pet groomers, printers, and more.
Protect your business from property damage, lawsuits, loss of income and more. Our insurance solutions for small business owners offers protection from different types of risks, including accidents, property damage, loss of income and more. Our agents work with you to develop a tailored solution to fit your business needs, including
- Property insurance—Protect your building, furniture, equipment, and other valuable assets from natural disaster, theft and other damage
- General liability insurance—Even if you do everything right as a business owner, accidents can happen. General liability insurance helps pay for the costs to defend and settle claims against your business for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury.
- Loss of income and extra expense—If your businesses can’t open for business because of damage from a natural disaster or other property damage, we offer protection that will reimburse you for loss of business income.
- Data breach—In today’s world, all small businesses face the threat of their sensitive data being lost, stolen or compromised. That’s why we include data breach coverage to help pay for notification, credit monitoring and investigation expenses.
You count on your employees every day and do everything you can to help make sure they are safe on the job. But accidents happen. Workers’ compensation insurance offers a safety net for work-related accidents or illnesses, helping to pay for medical care, rehabilitation, and lost wages. If an employee has a fatal accident at work, Workers’ Compensation insurance pays an insurance benefit to their family. Businesses are required to carry Workers’ Compensation insurance in almost every state, although requirements for coverage vary. We can help find the right Workers’ Compensation coverage for your business.
We provide you with a Workers’ Compensation quote as part of our Total Professional Insurance Solution, including Professional Liability (E&O), Business Owners Policy (BOP), Management Liability, and Commercial Auto.
Our Workers’ Compensation policy, offers broad benefits including payments for lost wages, coverage for employees traveling on business, and payment for additional expenses to bring home an employee injured outside the U.S. Additional benefits of our Workers’ Compensation insurance include:
- Fast claims handling—Claims can be reported 24/7. Within 24 hours of your claim, we initiate contact with you, your employee, and the doctor assigned to the case.
- Stress-free care coordination—Experienced, caring nurse case managers put you and your employees at ease and coordinate care, treatments, physical, emotional and occupational therapies.
- Loss control services—Help reduce work hazards with accident prevention, safety audits and training programs.
- Established medical and pharmacy networks—Our extensive network of high-quality health care providers, medical equipment suppliers, and pharmacies ensures your employee is well cared for, and costs are kept under control.
- Flexible payment options—With flexible down payments and billing options, we make it easy to manage Workers’ Compensation expenses.
- One-stop shopping—As part of your total business insurance solution, your Workers’ Compensation insurance can be bundled and billed with your other Hanover policies, saving you time and reducing administrative headaches.
Management liability insurance helps to financially protect businesses, along with their executives, directors, officers, and managers, from allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, and other “wrongful acts.”
Even with a skilled management team, your company can encounter unanticipated and complex risks and allegations.
- A gender, race or age discrimination lawsuit from an employee
- An accusation of unfair competition from a competitor
- The discovery of an embezzlement scheme spanning years
- A lawsuit from a disenfranchised family member
- An allegation of mismanagement from a disgruntled investor
- An extortion threat to publicize confidential or propriety information
- An allegation of potential mismanagement of employees’ pension or 401K plans
Cases like these could take years to resolve, and drain your company financially.
Our Managment Liability coverage options help to protect the assets of private companies and the personal assets of its directors, management, and employees from potential liability exposures and the resulting financial consequences. Coverages include:
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)—Protects privately owned companies, their directors and officers, from claims brought against them by investors, customers, suppliers, competitors, and the government
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPL)— Protects against the financial damage of claims brought by employees and third parties for wrongful employment acts based on discrimination, workplace hostility, defamation or humiliation, and more.
Fiduciary Liability Insurance—Protects the company, employees and fiduciaries who design, administer, and manage pension, health and welfare, employee stock ownership, and employee benefit plans alleged to have breached their fiduciary duty
Fidelity & Crime Insurance—Protects against loss caused by criminal acts, including employee theft, burglary, robbery, computer fraud, and funds transfer fraud, and more
Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion Insurance—Protects against loss of assets arising from kidnapping and extortion where personal harm or destruction of products or property are threatened
Cyber Privacy and Security Insurance—Protects the company from liability and other expenses related to the loss of confidential personal information.