You count on your employees every day and do everything you can to help make sure they are safe on the job. But accidents happen. Workers’ compensation insurance offers a safety net for work-related accidents or illnesses, helping to pay for medical care, rehabilitation, and lost wages. If an employee has a fatal accident at work, Workers’ Compensation insurance pays an insurance benefit to their family. Businesses are required to carry Workers’ Compensation insurance in almost every state, although requirements for coverage vary. We can help find the right Workers’ Compensation coverage for your business.
Get a Workers’ Compensation quote
We provide you with a Workers’ Compensation quote as part of our Total Professional Insurance Solution, including Professional Liability (E&O), Business Owners Policy (BOP), Management Liability, and Commercial Auto.
Workers’ Compensation with more value
Our Workers’ Compensation policy, offers broad benefits including payments for lost wages, coverage for employees traveling on business, and payment for additional expenses to bring home an employee injured outside the U.S. Additional benefits of our Workers’ Compensation insurance include:
- Fast claims handling—Claims can be reported 24/7. Within 24 hours of your claim, we initiate contact with you, your employee, and the doctor assigned to the case.
- Stress-free care coordination—Experienced, caring nurse case managers put you and your employees at ease and coordinate care, treatments, physical, emotional and occupational therapies.
- Loss control services—Help reduce work hazards with accident prevention, safety audits and training programs.
- Established medical and pharmacy networks—Our extensive network of high-quality health care providers, medical equipment suppliers, and pharmacies ensures your employee is well cared for, and costs are kept under control.
- Flexible payment options—With flexible down payments and billing options, we make it easy to manage Workers’ Compensation expenses.
- One-stop shopping—As part of your total business insurance solution, your Workers’ Compensation insurance can be bundled and billed with your other Hanover policies, saving you time and reducing administrative headaches.
Our specialized programs include:
- Accounting, Tax Preparation, Payroll and Bookkeeping Services
- Real Estate Agencies
- Architects, Engineers and Surveyors (except construction management)
- Lawyers and Notaries (less than 250 attorneys)
- Design Services